Encompass Safety can provide a holistic approach to emergency management including the requirements of the building fire safety and work health and safety legislation. Encompass Safety holds a QBCC licence for Emergency Procedures (Lic# 15206954) and our personnel hold current competencies as Fire Safety Advisers.
Encompass Safety Fire Safety Advisers can partner with your business and assist with emergency and fire Planning, Implementation and Compliance.
Encompass Safety can assist your business prepare an emergency management plan that captures the requirements of a fire and evacuation plan under the Building Fire Safety Regulation 2008 and an emergency plan under the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011. The plan will be designed in consultation with your workplace.
Encompass Safety can create evacuation diagrams and signs that display emergency procedures, escape routes and the location of emergency equipment. Diagrams are provided in A3 frames and are displayed in prominent locations around your workplace.
Encompass Safety can assist in the implementation of the Emergency Management Plan through providing
- General Evacuation instructions
- First response instructions – fire extinguishers, fire blankets, hose reels and spill kits
- Warden Instructions
- Facilitating an annual evacuation practice and other emergency scenarios.
In addition, accredited training can be scheduled through Safetywave, a First Aid, Safety and Emergency Registered Training Organisation (RTO# 31283) including
- CPR and First Aid
- Fire Safety Adviser
Encompass Safety can assist your business meet their compliance requirements through
- Conducting an annual audit of your workplace including the emergency management plan annual review
- Provide a locum Fire Safety Advisor for high occupancy buildings
- Provide advice and support to your business regarding emergency management.