Ensuring the management system meets it’s intent, a robust auditing program will review and amend current systems. Encompass Safety auditors are qualified and registered with Global Exemplar and provide comprehensive audits and documented reports including
- Management Systems Audits
- Legislative Audits
- Process Audits
- Registered Training Organisation Audits
- Custom Audits
Management System Audits are conducted against the relevant International or Australian Standards that may be applicable. Audits may include
- Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality system audits
- Preparation for ISO Certification
- 3rd party audits for tenders and licences
It is essential to ensure your systems and processes are compliant with current legislation. Through consultation with the client, a specific audit can be conducted to review current systems and processes against legislative requirements.
As part of maintaining a functioning management system, specific processes, and importantly the link between processes, can be audited. These audits are conducted at the coal face and may identify any disconnects between the management system and the way work is conducted. Process audits include HR, training, production, monitoring and review.
Our quality assurance audits can assist your Registered Training Organisation with compliance audits
- In preparation for ASQA registration or re- registration
- To ensure compliance during registration
- To review Training and Assessment Strategies
- To assess trainer and assessors competencies and professional development
Encompass Safety can work with clients to develop and conduct custom audits at your workplace.
Our Safety Consultants are based on the Sunshine Coast Queensland and provide our services to businesses located in South East Queensland, Brisbane areas, Gold Coast, the Wide Bay Burnett and and Bundaberg Regions.