Establishing confidence in prospective clients that you manage Safety, Environmental or Quality can be achieved with the development, implementation and certification of relevant, robust management systems.
ISO certification is the world’s most recognised business management standard and has been adopted across all industry types, from manufacturing through to professional service organisations with benefits including helping an organisation to achieve consistent business processes and drive measurable, cost-saving performance improvements.
Encompass Safety can assist business develop, implement and certify safety management systems including
- Health and Safety
Encompass Safety has varied packages to develop and implement managements systems including
- Kick Start Program–this package provides a manual with corresponding procedures and forms. The business receives half day training on the package and email support for 6 months.
- Mentor Program – this package includes an initial gap analysis, a custom manual and scheduled contact days including both system and process audits ready for certification.
- Full Program – this package includes a full development and implementation of the required management system including audits and attendance at certification audits.
In addition to the development and implementation of the management system, Encompass Safety can assist businesses by providing the following services
- Attendance at certification audits and follow-up on non-conformance’s and recommendations
- Formulation of objectives and targets and management system projects
- Conduct internal audits and report to management
- Analysis of company statistics and preparation of management review report.
- Attendance at Management Review meetings
Our Safety Consultants are based on the Sunshine Coast Queensland and provide our services to businesses located in South East Queensland, Brisbane areas, Gold Coast, the Wide Bay Burnett and and Bundaberg Regions.